Take College Classes, Earn Credits While Still in High School
The Mountain Cat Dual-Enrollment Experience is designed for accelerated high school students who wish to enroll in one or more courses at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
The program is available to students who have completed the junior year of high school. 然而, in cases where the application is appropriately supported, students who are high school juniors may also be approved.
The Academic Experience
- Engage in the actual college classroom experience
- Receive course advice from the Vice President of 学术事务
- Registration can be completed during your advising visit
- Credits earned for each course taken in the Mountain Cat Dual-Enrollment Program are accepted for transfer at essentially all colleges and universities, contingent upon the grade obtained and the institutions' credit transfer policies
- 学生 who choose to apply to 立博app for regular admission may roll over their dual enrollment application materials
- Choose from introductory courses specially selected from college offerings in 立博app's 人文学科, 自然科学 and 社会科学 divisions
Outside of the Classroom
- Take advantage of free computer software
- Get discounts on athletic events or performance tickets
- Gain admission to the 立博app Sports Center, Zamias Aquatic Center, and the Wellness Center
- 开始一个 Mountain Cat Cash account which enables funds to be added to your student ID card for on campus purchases at the book center and dining facilities.
3 Easy Steps to Apply
- Download and complete the Mountain Cat Dual Enrollment Application »
- Ask your high school guidance counselor to complete the Secondary School Approval Form and attach your high school transcripts
- Send the completed application, Secondary Approval Form, and transcript to:
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Office of 招生
157 Blackington Hall
Johnstown, PA 15904